These are 5 random beauty products that I can’t live without! I’ve been using these products consistently and have repurchased them several times when I run out. This isn’t a sponsored post, I just really love all these products and wanted to share them with you all!
1. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum: This is a lightweight facial serum that absorbs really quickly into the skin. I use this every morning and every night before applying my moisturizer and only use one pump for my entire face. This vitamin C serum promotes collagen, helps brighten and firm the skin, and is full of antioxidants. It helps reduce the appearance of age spots and gives the skin a really beautiful youthful glow. It’s one of the more natural lightening serums on the market and is really effective!
2. Mario Badescu Rose Facial Spray: I’m always a fan of products that smell like roses. This hydrating facial spray with Aloe, herbs, and rose water is so refreshing! Its one of the few rose facial sprays that smells just like the flower (in my opinion). You can spray this under or over makeup. I usually spray it right when I get out of the shower, but it’s makes a really great refreshing spray throughout the day if your skin needs a little hydration pick me up.
3. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer: It’s rare for me to find a solution for a face makeup that I can wear daily, that covers well, but is still lightweight, that I’m totally in love with. When I started using IT Cosmetics, I was so impressed with the formula of their tinted moisturizers! I love their CC cream and used it for awhile, but started using the Bye Bye Foundation when it came out and I haven’t used anything else since. I just love how well it sits on the skin. It doesn’t settle into pores and fine lines, it lasts all day, and it looks so smooth and airbrushed! I’m a makeup artist and have used this on young women is their 20’s as well as mature women in their 60’s and it looks good on everyone. It serves as an all in one product (moisturizer, sunscreen, primer, foundation) although I always recommend using separate products for skincare. Applying this with your fingers is totally fine, however if you really want to be impressed with the way it looks, use their Heavenly Skin Perfecting brush.
4. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara: Hands down the best drug store mascara I’ve ever used. I even like it more than some of the $30 mascaras I’ve tried. It’s only 5.99, and I don’t know about you, but I go through mascara so fast, so I’m stoked I found an affordable option. In my opinion this mascara is very comparable to the “Too Faced Better Than Sex” Mascara and I even like it a little more. They have different color options and a waterproof option as well, but I always go for the non-waterproof in the richest black color they have. Try it! You’ll love it
5. Olaplex Hair Perfector No.3: Attention all platinum blondes! You need to own this. I’ve been using this for the past few years and my hair loves me for it. Before I used this product, I had fried, dry ends, even after going to the salon. As soon as I started using this product, my hair completely changed. This particular product is an at home protein bond treatment that I use once a week to keep my hair strong, healthy, and smooth. When you get your hair lightened in a salon make sure to request for them to use the Olaplex solution during the lightening process, as well as afterwards. It will make a world of difference!
That’s it for now friends! If you have any recommendations for future blog posts I would love to hear your feedback. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!